The Majorelle Garden (Arabic: حديقة ماجوريل) is a twelve-acre botanical garden and artist's landscape garden in Marrakech, Morocco. It was designed by the expatriate French artist Jacques Majorelle in the 1920s and 1930s, during the colonial period when Morocco was a protectorate of France.
The garden has been open to the public since 1947. Since 1980 the garden has been owned by Yves Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé.
After Yves Saint Laurent died in 2008 his ashes were scattered in the Majorelle Garden.