The Notre Dame des Anges, Collioure, dated eighteenth century.
It was built in 1684 following the destruction ordered by Vauban in 1672 of the former St. Mary's Church in the center of the city.
The village is thus moved a few hundred meters on its current location.
The dome of the tower, so characteristic, was added in 1810, relatively recently.
The tower was formerly used as a lighthouse for sailors wishing to return to port.