October 28, 2015
A tranquil autumn park in Estonia outside Tallinn
The beautiful pond outside the Manor house - a part of the park and area connected to the former Padise Monestary.
A fine stop during our day West of Tallinn.
From the net:
Padise Abbey (Estonian: Padise klooster) was a former Cistercian monastery in Padise in Harju County, Estonia, settled in 1310 by the dispossessed monks of Dünamünde Abbey in Latvia.
It was converted into a fortress after its dissolution in 1559 and later used as a country house until 1766. The ruins now house a museum.
The madam in full swing collecting memories from this beautiful park in Estonia this super October day....
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment